Optimizing Chronic Care Management for Home Bound Patients in Florida
Serving Lake, Sumter, Marion, Orange , Volusia, and Seminole counties
- Our Mobile medical team will follow the patient from the hospital/rehab to the home for 3 months addressing all of the medical and social needs
- We take most insurance including Medicare A&B, UHC, and Human Gold except Medicaid
- Affordable cash pay options are also available
- We will communicate with the PCP/Consultants, sign home health orders, arrange for DME, assist with placements to ILF, ALF and SNF
- Reduce the cost of medical care and reduce re-admissions.
- Services that are available include: blood tests. Sputum/stool tests. X-rays. Ultrasounds, EKG, IV fluids, IV antibiotics, PICC line placement, Periph-eral IV placements, Medication delivery and more.
- Our services are comparable to a medical doc-tors office visit, but occur in the home.
D-Ann Ross, APRN
Khadidja Koraibaa, MD
Phone: (239) 225-1778
Fax: (239) 603-7264